Here are photos of our house and our NEW DOG!!!! Oh yeah...you heard right....a dog....! We are besotted and the great thing is vacination and vet costs next week will cost us $9! It has been magical for our children to finally enter the 'dog owning' world. They want to teach her tricks like grandad with his dog. Mackenzie said 'but we are not talented like grandad'. We explained that grandad may just pass on his knowledge! So while life is sometimes a little lonely without english speaking freinds around...Jespa...fits snug into their hearts. Ruth.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Harrison kids!! It is so wonderful to read what you are doing-- i have been keeping up and reading what your mom posts, and I am glad to be able to read your blog too!! I tried to post on the connect blog a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think it worked, but thankfully your mom found me anyway. :) I look forward to reading about your adventures and how God is using your lives to impact those around you. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!
Woohoo! A puppy! That is so cool. Jespa is a great name too. Can't wait to eventually meet her!
Love you guys!
Sal.
Post a Comment